Saturday, November 12, 2011

¡Ciao Chloé!


Wahhh! It seems I fell off the wagon there for a couple of days...I need not tell you why, I presume. Well, now that my days are all out of whack, I suppose today will be our final farewell to Chloé. I can't believe I went a whole week without grabbing any street fashion! I'm a pseudo-fashionista failure!! I promise, it will happen though. Just like I'll go for a run today...right. 

Anyway, today I thought it would be appropriate to just look at the evolution of Chloé through the fashion house's apparel, one decade at a time. As we've learned, Chloé has had a lot of big name designers on board (i.e Karl Lagerfeld and Stella McCartney), and I think it'll be interesting to see how such different aesthetics can bend one brand into so many directions. Chloé is a super interesting house for this reason. Well, allons-y! 

The Sixties 



Karl Lagerfeld in the Sixties (a really different vibe)


The Seventies

 

Seventies/Eighties




















Eighties (gotta love the literal)





















The Nineties 



2002 with Stella McCartney

























2007

























So drastically different, right? Okay, well tomorrow, get ready for some of my Weekend Obsessions, which includes everything from nail polish colors to wedges to faux fur! Also, looking to get some street style this week, get ready! 

Ciao for now xx

P.S. Some tunes for a mellow weekend, Lana del Rey:


No comments:

Post a Comment